The company registration can be done through online via Ezbiz Online services at ezbiz.ssm.com.my or manually at any SSM counter in Malaysia. For first-timers, you should be visiting the SSM counter for the registration.
Can SSM be done online?
Renewal of Business Registration (SSM) can be done online through the official portal ezBiz before or within 12 months after the expiry date. The SSM Business Renewal is super easy only if you already have an ezBiz account activated (verification can be done either at the SSM office or online).…
How much does it cost to register a company in Malaysia?
How much Does it Cost to Register a Company in Malaysia? According to the new Companies Act 2016, a person who wants company registration in Malaysia should pay RM 1000 to SSM. The fee is charged for each application filed by a business owner.
Do I need to register my online business in Malaysia?
Clarification from Companies Commission of Malaysia (CCM)
“Do I need to register as a business entity to do online business?” Yes.
How do I set up a company in Malaysia?
9 Key Steps to Setting Up Business in Malaysia
- #1. Seek Local Professionals & Advice.
- #2. Determine Industry Specific Licences & Requirements. …
- #3. Open a Bank Account.
- #4. Incorporate a Company / Business Entity.
- #5. Secure a Business Address & Premises.
- #6. Secure Immigration Permits & Visas (Only if applicable)
- #7. …
How can I register a company online?
How to Register a Company in India?
- Step 1: Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) …
- Step 2: Director Identification Number (DIN) …
- Step 3: Registration on the MCA Portal. …
- Step 4: Certificate of Incorporation.
How do I register my business name online?
Four major steps to register a company/ startup in India:
- Step 1: Acquire Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- Step 2: Acquire Director Identification Number (DIN)
- Step 3: Create an account on MCA portal- New user registration @ mca.gov.in.
- Step 4: Incorporate or Apply for the company to be registered.
How do I pay SSM online?
How to renew SSM online?
- Fill in your business renewal details. Head to ezBiz official website. …
- Make payment online. …
- Print out your SSM Certificate.
Do I need license to sell online Malaysia?
“Do I need to have an e-commerce license?” The short answer is yes, you do. As long as you make money with your business – whether online or offline – you will need to register it with SSM. If you don’t, your business is considered illegal and you may face a hefty fine.
How do I register for SSM online?
SSM Company Name Search Online System
- Visit to www.ssm-einfo.my.
- Click on the icon stating “Register“
- Fill in the “Registration Form“, then submit.
- Log in with your username & password.
- Under Company & Business Information, click on the icon “Search“
- Enter your desired company name in the box “By Name“
Is Shopee seller need to register SSM?
You don’t need SSM to sell on Shopee. You can be a seller by registering your account using your data such as mobile phone numbers, google account, facebook account and others.
Do I need to register a company to sell online?
Basically, if you’re doing any business are required to register such business either as a Company or a Firm or an LLP (Limited Liability Partnership). … If your objective is to sell goods through online marketplaces or create your own web store, then consider for proprietorship while indulging in the retail business.
Do I have to register an online business?
As a California resident, you are free to register the LLC for your online business in any state. Entrepreneurs should take into account factors such as the size of their business, the market for their product or service, and future goals prior to selecting the state of incorporation.
Where can I register a company in Malaysia?
You can register your company name with the Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM).
How can I start a private company in Malaysia?
What Are the Steps to Start a Business?
- Decide the business type. …
- Name your business. …
- Scout for a business premise. …
- Registered office address. …
- Prepare the incorporation documents. …
- Incorporate your company. …
- Pay registration fees. …
- Issuance of a Certificate of Registration.
What is the difference between business registration and company registration?
Registration: A BN is generally simpler to register and costs less and can have one person as a proprietor or two or more as partners, whereas a Limited company has a minimum of two shareholders, but can appoint directors and managers to operate the company.