Earn miles when you fly with Singapore Airlines Group and our partners. And unlock hidden miles every time you use your credit card to shop, dine, and spend on everyday things. Earn also when you travel, book holidays and hotel stays, and rent cars for your trips.
Does Singapore Airlines have a loyalty program?
KrisFlyer is the frequent flyer programme of Singapore Airlines and is designed to reward everyone who loves to travel, with us and our partners.
How do you earn miles points?
Earning frequent flyer miles can land you free flights, upgrades, and other travel perks. The most basic way to earn points is to fly often and with the same carrier. You can earn points without flying by signing up for a rewards credit card and using it and shopping with program partners.
How do I add KrisFlyer points?
Please log in to your KrisFlyer account and fill up the online form under “Make a claim” section. Retroactive mileage claims for flights are only valid if they are flown within the last six months. These simple steps will help make sure you always receive the KrisFlyer miles you have earned. On time, every time.
How can I earn free miles?
9 Unsung Ways to Earn Airline Miles for Free
- Airline online bonus mall. When you shop through an airline’s online shopping portal, you can earn miles based on your usual spending habits. …
- Dining rewards. …
- Hotel. …
- Car rental. …
- Financial partners. …
- Household services. …
- Opinion surveys. …
- Loyalty bonuses.
Is SingaporeAir a Delta partner?
Since Delta doesn’t have a codeshare agreement with Singapore or ANA for these intra-Asia flights, the flights are marketed directly with their Singapore (SQ) or ANA (NH) flight numbers.
Can I earn KrisFlyer miles for others?
Can I earn and redeem KrisFlyer miles on other partner airlines? Yes, you can earn and redeem KrisFlyer miles on partner airlines.
How does the points Guy make money?
The business receives revenue in the form of ‘marketing fees’ from credit card companies based on traffic from the site related to credit cards participating in loyalty programs. Among the company’s partners Citi, Bank of America, Chase and Capital One.
How do you get a travel point?
Best Ways to Earn Travel Points
- Get the Right Credit Cards. Credit cards are the single most lucrative source of points and miles out there. …
- When Shopping, Skip the Cash. The way I see it, every time you pay for something in cash, you are throwing away points. …
- Dine Out for Big Rewards. …
- Tweet Your Way to a Trip.
Do you earn points on reward flights?
As a general rule that award tickets do not earn frequent flyer miles since they are paid for with miles, the same way you do not earn hotel points when you redeem points on an award stay. Frequent flyer programs will usually exclude award booking classes from mileage accrual.
Do KrisFlyer points expire?
Yes, Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer miles do expire after 36 months from the month of their accrual. … A member’s KrisFlyer miles will expire after three years at the end of the equivalent month in which they were earned.
Can you pool KrisFlyer points?
The KrisFlyer for Families program provides two major benefits for loyalty members – faster mile earning and faster award redemptions. … For a family with 5 children and below, you need choose one parent account to pool all your miles if you want to save up for an expensive award redemption.
What can I use my KrisFlyer points for?
KrisFlyer members can also redeem their miles in numerous ways – from flight tickets and upgrades on Singapore Airlines, Scoot and other partner airlines, to using miles to pay for flights, hotel stays, car rentals, purchases on KrisShop.com and more.
Which airline loyalty program is best?
Best Airline Rewards Programs
- #1. Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan. #1 Best airline rewards Programs. …
- #2. Delta SkyMiles. #2 Best airline rewards Programs. …
- #3. American Airlines AAdvantage. #3 Best airline rewards Programs. …
- #4. JetBlue TrueBlue. …
- #5. Southwest Rapid Rewards. …
- #6. United MileagePlus. …
- #7. Free Spirit. …
- #8. FRONTIER Miles.
Do airline miles equal real miles?
Airline miles, also called frequent flyer miles, are the airline’s currency that you can use by redeeming them for flights, hotel stays and other rewards. Some airlines call their currency “points” rather than miles, but the concept is the same.
How can I earn quickly?
The Best Ways to Make Money Fast
- Reduce Spending by Refinancing Debts.
- Earn Quick Cash With Online Surveys.
- Get Paid to Shop.
- Collect Cash from Microinvesting Apps.
- Get paid to drive people in your car.
- Deliver Food for Local Restaurants.
- Rent Out a Room in Your House.
- Score a Bonus with a New Bank Account.